Terms & Conditions
OUR TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Although we will always try to use the flowers seen in whichever item you choose to order, we do reserve the right to make changes to the content of the items available according to the availability and quality of different flowers and foliages. We will always do our best to meet your requirements.
You can order online for same day delivery across Hong Kong, Kowloon, New Territories and Lantau Island with the exception of the following areas: Tai O, Tong Fook, Mui Wo, Lamma Island. Delivery to Tuen Mun, Yuen Long, Tin Shui Wai, Park Island, Tung Chung and Discovery Bay will be in the afternoon.
Please note we cannot be held responsible for incorrect addresses. If the recipient is away when we deliver, we will leave the item with the guards or neighbours if possible, or in a secure place such as an shed, porch or outhouse. If necessary they will be returned to the shop for collection at a more convenient time. A delivery notice will always be left through the door or send by message to advise the recipient. Please not once the delivery has been attempted there will be a charge for any subsequent delivery attempts outside of Hong Kong Island.
We will endevour to deliver your flowers within your preffered time but cannot always guarentee.
Unfortunately once your order has been placed, it cannot be cancelled. In special circumstances we may be able to organise a credit voucher by email or refund after deduct HK$200 cancellation charge but this is at our discretion.
Unfortunately once your order has been placed, it cannot be cancelled or request for refund. In special circumstances we may be able to organise a credit note by email or refund after deduct the delivery charge but this is at our discretion.
Although every flower and plant has a different shelf life, if you feel your blooms have faded too soon, even though you have aherred to our care card supplied with your delivery, of course we would like to know and be given the chance to put it right for you. Equally if you feel the item you received is for some reason incorrect please get in touch with us by phone within two hours after delivered.
Due to the nature of perishable items we must impress that you contact us immedaitely so we are given the best chance to put things right for you.
Please note it is very important that you follow our care instruction supplied with your flowers, this will ensure they are healthy and last the extent of their shelf life. Please find some tips below:
- Simply cut the stems on a sharp diagonal & pop the bunch into a fresh vase of water with the added flower food. We recommend that bouquets are placed in a cool spot, away from draughts, radiators & fruit & have their water changed every 1-2 days.
- If you receive a bouquet in an aqua bubble we recommend that the bouquet is taken out of its aqua-pack as soon as possible. Bouquets can survive in the bubble for a couple days, but bacteria will gradually build up & reduce the flowers life span.
- With all aqua-packs, please take care to undo the bubble of water over a sink.
Although every flower and plant has a different shelf life, if you feel your blooms have faded too soon, even though you have aherred to our care card supplied with your delivery, of course we would like to know and be given the chance to put it right for you. Equally if you feel the item you received is for some reason incorrect please get in touch with us by phone or whatsapp within 2 hours after delivery to complete the return form, we will arrange our logictics team to collect it with $350 charge for logistic, else we cannot arrange return of flowers. The $350 charge will be deduct on your payment before refund.
Please do not dispose of your flowers as we would always like to see what has gone wrong and we may ask you to return them to us at the shop in special circumstances.
- Occasionally, us and our local florists may not have some items listed in the product description in stock, and substitutions of items of equal or greater value will be necessary to ensure an on-time delivery.
- Should the type of flowers in the bouquet have to be replaced, we will attempt to notify you by email if possible; if we are unable to reach you due to peak seasons or urgent delivery, we will proceed with the substitution to prevent any delay in the delivery of your order. Roses, however, will never be substituted with other flowers without requesting your confirmation first, even if that results in a delayed delivery. At the same time, please note that if we do not hear from you within 12 hours from our first email we will proceed with delivery of your order to avoid further delays. We will substitute them with flowers / wrapping / packing method of the same or greater value.
- if we or our florist does not have a certain packing paper / box / basket / vase, the delivery will be made with a bouquet or similar packing / wrapping method of equal or grater value. For example, if a box is unavailable, we will replace with a bouquet for rose arrangement or a basket may be replaced with a vase of equal or greater value.
- If we or our florist does not have a certain add on product (e.g cake or bear), the delivery will be made with an alternative add on gift from the same category of add on gift of equal or greater value. For example, if a bear with a heart is unavailable, we will replace with a larger bear without a heart, or a white bear may be replaced with a brown bear of equal size. For cakes, we will remove from the order if the cake is not available since some cakes may need up to 48 hours order in advance, the value of cake will be refund by voucher or refund with the same with payment method.
- We or our florist may make changes to the colour of the flowers based on freshness, styling and availability at the point of order preparation, but will always maintain the overall shades of the arrangement displayed on the Website.
- We cannot guarantee that the colour shade will perfectly match the one shown in the picture. For instance, a yellow bouquet may be presented in a paler or a deeper shade. The same with pink, and many other coloured flowers, the shade may vary.
- In the event of more extreme colour changes to the main flower type (e.g red roses), we will attempt to contact you to inform you by email. However, if we are unable to reach you, we will proceed with the colour substitution to prevent delays in the order delivery. The only exception comes with a red roses only arrangement, when we will wait for you to get back to us before we proceed.
- All vase types and colours are subject to stock and availability in the recipient’s location. We may substitute vases and wrappings with alternative colours/shapes/styles without warning when unavailable as to ensure there is no delayed delivery. Utmost care is taken to replace with the closest available style and colour to ensure the overall theme of the arrangement is maintained. As with all our flowers and gifts, vases and wrappings are only ever replaced with equal or greater value equivalents.
- Images of gifts and gift baskets on our Website are for illustrative purposes only. The gift contents will meet the specification in the product description / specification, but may look different to the images displayed on our Website. Please note that where a specific brand or item is unavailable we will replace with the closest item available of equal or greater value.
- We cannot guarantee an exact delivery time or the delivery time slots offered, as this depends on the availability of our logistics team and our delivery staffs. In most cases you will be given the option of choosing between morning, afternoon or evening delivery. If we are unable to deliver within your selected delivery time slot (morning, afternoon, evening) then we will refund any additional fee charged for timed delivery in that time slot (if one has been charged). There will not be a refund of the primary anytime delivery fee and the flat rate delivery charge per order (if applicable) and no other compensation can be provided. Further to this, if a recipient requests delivery outside of the time slot requested by the customer the additional fee for delivery within the requested time slot will not be refunded or compensated.
- Customer can still choose the time slot for delivery even the time slot selection option is still available on the checkout page, for example, you can still choose morning time slot (09:00 - 13:00) for delivery when you place the order at 11:00am, we will try our best for delivery with the selected time slot but depends on the delivery location and our delivery team, if we cannot delivery within your selected time slot, we will deliver your order on the next time slot without any warning but we will inform you once delivered.
- Due to security reasons, some of the residence / village / office building , we need to confirm with the recipient by phone before delivery else the management office / security guard will not allow for deilvery, this is not under our control but we will try our best to keep it secert to have suprise to recipient. We will delivery on the next working day if we cannot contact the recipient for delivery by 5:00pm.